Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good Ol Skater Punk

It seems that I am going back to my roots. I have been working part time at my friends studio downtown as doing some PA work and helping him with his studio. I have been riding my skateboard to and from the studio since it's really not that far from my house, it felt good to actually get back on my board and put some use on the new wheels i put on my baby about a year ago. Today when I got the studio they were filming an scene for some Dark Angel movie with Mikey Butders and Flower Tucci which was actually quite nice to watch.



The director saw me come in with my board I guess and came over and introduced himself to me then asked me if I modeled or just worked at the studio, I told him I was a model as well but wasn't filming at the moment because I had something coming up. He told me that he had a project coming up that had a scene where a boy was suppose to come in and find his married mom getting fucked by some younger hotter guy while her husband was at work, he said that they hadn't casted someone to play the boy and thought I would be perfect with my "boyish face and skater look". Since it's only a speaking role I took him up on it since it was a nice sum of money just to say a few lines. Not to mention I get to watch a hott guy bang some chick, as long as I can't get the notion that she's my mom outta my head ewwwwwww


No comments: