Friday, October 05, 2007

Folsom Street Fair

This past weekend was Folsom Street Fair up in San Francisco. Although I will say that this is definitely not my type of event but it was a good time in itself. I guess I don't like participating in events where I am not the center of attention *completely kidding* but I definitely dont like it when I get no attention and that is exactly what happened at the street fair. It was okay though because I was not alone, I had my partner in crime with me..DESTINY!

No No I'm not talking about the pre planned kinda destiny, I am talking about my good friend and companion Kenneth who goes by Destiny while in his alter ego! The best parts of the trip were definitely in the car or the hotel where we were just being ourselves and having a gay ol time. I believe that the hotel had to come up twice and ask us to calm it down and be a little more quite. Jeez you would think during a thing like Folsom they would be a little more understanding.



Of course I could not give you the complete wrap up of the weekend if I didn't mention the awesome amount of time we spent with Brandon's long time friend and my new favorite person in the bay area Gary! We spent a good amount of time at Gary's house just having some cocktails and talking about any and everything, he made us feel very welcome and like family. Many of you probably know that it's not easy to leave a good first impression with me but god dammit Gary did just that. SNAPS FOR GARY




No comments: