Sunday, October 28, 2007

My New Obsession

Grindhouse Double-Feature



That's right dammit both Grindhouse features have finally come out on DVD and I now own them both. Death Proof was the first to be released and I must say that it's definitely no where near as good as Planet Terror and I'm not just saying that because I am in love with Rose McGowan but it personifies girl power which I am all about! I absolutely love the special features that come with both movies but the commentary is just brilliant with Robert Rodriguez.

I never got to see the film when it was in theaters because my schedule didn't permit me the spare time then but now I can watch it anytime I want. Planet Terror is more of the sci-fi thriller about a zombie breakout that is taking over the world, kinda Resident Evil meets From Dusk Till Dawn if you catch my drift. Rose McGowan plays a girl named Cherry who loses her leg to a zombie and replaces it with a machine gun FUCKING HOTT!!!!! Death Proof is more of an action thriller about this man who use to be a stunt driver and gets his jollies stalking and killing girls with his car. Personally I thought this film was very drawn out and just dragged on for far too damn long but that's just me.


No comments: