Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wish List Boy

::Spoiled Rotten::

__Thats what my mother would say about me to anyone who asked. There is no question that my parents gave me almost everything I wanted while growing up. I was the youngest child and the last one to leave the house, my mother always calls me her baby even though I just turned 21. Well now that I have made the move to be on my own it's a whole different story. Now I'm working full time to support myself and take care of my bills while trying to balance friends, family, and personal time. With all the responsibilities these days it's rare that I get the chance to do something for myself. That's why I started this Wish List so you see what kind of things my little heart desires. The best part is that if someone wants to make my wish come true they can purchase any of the items right off the list and they will be shipped directly to me. *Wink*

My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments: