Sunday, May 27, 2007

::Review:: Personal Stories

**Normally I am not one to blog reviews on old movies but this review was brought to my attention in an email from a friend. It doesn't speak to highly of the movie itself but refers to the moments with me as Sublime moments, that's hott!


Personal Stories DVD

| DVD | 2007 | 93 Mins

Studio: Xtreme Studios
Director: Afton Nills
Cast: Sean Corwin, Tyler Bradley, Kyle Foxxx, Tyler Berke, Zack Randall








::Afton's Review::

Two blonds and two brunets with the same spiked haircut, and a third blond, Corwin, with surfer-boy bangs. Blond Bradley sucks brunet Randall till dazed Randall tugs Bradley's shorts off to suck him back. Bradley shows no interest in his own cock, but stick a big one in him and you have a wild thing. He turns red and goes soft when fucked, but writhes like Marilyn Monroe. Randall's slim body grows maturely muscularly-defined as he fucks this passive puppy.

Sublime moment: taller Foxxx shows nearly hairless hole when he kneels to suck Berke's furry one. Foxxx slides dick through Berke's hairy crack sensuously before condoming himself and corking it. Berke plants his feet against Foxxx's little tits and whimpers. Foxxx licks his own load off of Berke, then lets Berke face-fuck him to completion.


::My Thoughts::
__I love the fact that my role in this movie is considered to be the sublime moment. I actually had a great time on this trip and working with Afton and the boys. Not only did we stay at the fun filled Blue Moon resort but I got the chance to meet my good friend and scene partner Steven who I absolutely adore. Just goes to show how fabulous I am yet again

No comments: