Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Girl Within



__I was going through some of my old things the other day and came across my makeup kit from school. This made me realize how much I really miss doing makeup and such. Back in the day I would do my own makeup for shows and what not, I use to be fierce bitch, I mean I needed someone to showcase my makeup and who better than myself. When I stop to think about it I really do miss all the good times Cicero and I use to have doing drag and what not. The long drives to our shows, the gossip about every other girl we knew, and the constant hunt for hott guys to play with.


::Serena Skyy::

__That was my alter ego back in those days. I drew my name from two of my favorite things back in those days. Serena was from my favorite anime cartoon back then Sailor Moon, Serena was always the air headed one who messed things up all the time but her intentions were always good. Skyy was from the one and only Skyy vodka, back then I was only 18 so drinking was so the cool thing to do and Skyy was my favorite. Well those days are long gone now as I have grown apart from my interest in doing drag, but those days will always stay etched into my mind.

No comments: