Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lights...Camera...Action!



::Palm Springs::


Over this past weekend I took a trip to Palm Springs with my good friend Tom and a few other boys he photos. Originally we were all going to take photos but I decided not too because I had a hangover and felt a little off, but still helped out with setting up the shots and contributing my ideas and opinions. I really had great time and enjoyed the time away from the big city.



::Boys Gone Wild::

__Once we arrived in Palm Springs we had to decide what we were going to do as far as where to go and what to do for photos. There were several options but none seemed to have exactly what we were looking for, that's when I mentioned the Triangle Inn that we had recently visited during Palm Springs Pride. When I spoke to one of the guys I had met on our last visit I mentioned being with rentboy and visiting during Palm Springs pride, he laughed and assured me that he remembered exactly who I was. When I asked him about shooting there he opened the door and told me I was always welcome.


__The boys were very fun to hang out with even though we were kinda working. They were both very cute and I really enjoyed being able to help direct them and come up with some ideas for different set ups. The photos came out beautiful from what I've seen. Most of the credit goes to Tom because he is amazing with a camera but seeing photos that I suggested makes me smile.
Eventually I hope to switch from being the model to directing the model, being an independent art director working for high end photographers and agencys.

No comments: