Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New Photos Have Arrived

Gio Photography
"Kyle Foxxx"




Now if you follow my blog then you know that there has been quite a few photos that have come from Gio Photography. I always mention how he has an uncanny talent for producing beautiful photos which I have always been a fan of. Which is why it came as a nice surprise to find out that I was scheduled to shoot with him while I was in Fort Lauderdale. The whole time we were shooting I took mental notes of what he was saying and the directions he gave. I figured he obviously knew what he was talking about and that I could learn a few things that could help in the future. Here are some of the photos from the shoot that I have fallen in love with. Stay tuned to see more of Kyle Foxxx and Gio Photography in the future.

1 comment:

Jason Sechrest said...

I love the new photos dear. Hope you're well!