Monday, April 07, 2008

Inner Disney Villain


SCAR

The Lion King

Anyone who has ever seen this movie knows that Scar may not be the most evil of villains but he definitely takes the cake as far as one of the shadiest. I mean all he he did was kill his brother and convinced his nephew it was his fault in order to be king.




It has been Angel Benton's mission lately to find a Disney villain that represents each of us in the group. Everyone already knows from a former post of mine that Angel himself is most like Vanessa (who is actually Ursula in The Little Mermaid) which I think fits him quite well. Brandon Baker was dubbed the Queen Of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland and I can definitely see that. Well the verdict finally came in and it seems that Scar has become my inner villain. It's funny because now that I thought about it, I do see myself in him. Crazy

No comments: