Thursday, September 20, 2007

Making A Splash


It's Summertime.....

That can only mean one thing, that's right it's time for those good ol fashion pool parties. There is nothing better than spending an afternoon under the summer sun splashing around with friends. Not to mention the alcohol and scandal sure to go down at some point. Although I must be careful because I always happen to find a body of water while intoxicated and that could be dangerous.



The party is going to be at my friend Gary's in Phoenix which is sure to be full of hott boys and good liquor. I am going to be riding with my friends Tom and Angel to Phoenix which I am definitely looking forward to the quality time with them. I love them both dearly but rarely get to spend one on one time with them. I am definitely excited.

No comments: