Friday, May 23, 2008

One Fierce Bitch


Katey Segal
Peggy Bundy | Captain Leela | PAT



Now you know there is a soft spot in my heart for any kind of fierce fucking bitch, and there is an extra soft spot there for this fierce bitch in particular. I have always been a huge fucking fan of miss Katey Segal from her beginning days on Married With Children all the way to her Disney debut in Smart House. I guess part of the reason I fell for her so fast would be her white trash role as Peggy Bundy, I could relate to a lot of the shit they portrayed in that show. Where I come from families like the Bundy's are around every corner. So I top my hat to you miss Katey Segal. You are one fierce bitch! (CALL ME lol)

1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

Her distinctive voice is just as memorable as some of those trashy skin tight outfits she wore on that show...

I loved it when Futurama made Katey's character Leela parody the her Peg Bundy Character. It was totaly a hug from Matt Groening.